2 large granny smith apples, peeled and dice approximately ¼”
¼ cup sugar of choice (coconut, cane, brown)
⅓ tsp cinnamon (ceylon) + a dash
Dash of salt & nutmeg
3 tsp butter/ghee/coconut oil (aka fat)
Squeeze of 1/2 lemon juice
Water (if needed)
6 tortillas of choice
2 packs of Honey Sweet Goji Supernola
- Dice up the apples and add them to a deep pan with the sugar, spices, lemon juice, and cinnamon into a pot. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes while stirring, adding water if necessary
- Gently stir in the fat of choice after 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat to thicken as it cools
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat
- Add a small amount of fat and a dash of cinnamon
- Gently toast the tortilla
- Fill your taco with the apple filling and top with Honey Sweet Goji and enjoy!