2 frozen bananas
2 tbsp dragon fruit powder
1 cup frozen berries
Juice of 1 lemon
A few fresh fruits (I like to add kiwi)
Superfoods of choice (optional – coconut, maca powder, etc.)
½-1 cup liquid (juice or milk alternative)
2-3 packs Dragon Fruit Lemon Zest Supernola
Helpful hint: To peel a frozen banana, run over hot water for about a minute, or simply peel and then freeze.
- Peel frozen banana and combine all ingredients in blender
- Scrape down sides often if your blender gets stuck
- Break apart the Supernola clusters and put in the bottom of the popsicle molds — the more you can push them down to the bottom the better.
- Pour smoothie into popsicle molds
- Add fresh fruits or coconut shreds to the sides or top
- Add in sticks and freeze for 2 hours or until ready to eat
- Pop out and take your smoothie bowl to go!