Adapted from @theroastedroot
- 1 cup pecan flour
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 2 bags Supernola Honey Sweet Goji, broken up
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, add first four ingredients and stir together. Add the remaining (wet ingredients) and mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Make a ball out of the dough, pressing it together, then place it on a sheet of plastic wrap and form a log about 8-12 inches in length.
- Wrap the log tightly in the plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours (you can leave in fridge overnight and bake the next day!)
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Unwrap the cookie dough, place it on a cutting board, and slice 1/2-inch thick slices to form cookie shapes. Place dough on a baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove cookies from the oven, and allow them to sit 15 minutes before removing them from the baking sheet with a spatula.