- Sweet potato toast topped with almond butter, berries and Supernola Triple Berry Vanilla
- Sweet potato toast topped with cashew butter, banana slices and Supernola Dark Chocolate Nut Crunch
- Sweet potato toast topped with non-dairy yogurt, turmeric, pineapple, crystallized ginger and Pineapple Ginger Fusion
- Sweet potato toast topped with apple butter, goji berries, cinnamon and Honey Sweet Goji
- With the skin on, slice sweet potatoes into ⅓ - ½ inchthick slices.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper to help prevent sticking. Slice the ends of the sweet potato off, then cut it lengthwise into⅓ - ½ inch thick slices.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer on the baking sheet and brush a little bit of oil on both sides to crisp up.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until crisp but not too tender. You want the slices to be firm enough to pickup, but still cooked through.
- Top as desired once cooled down.