Coconut Chia Pudding.
We've been making this coconut chia pudding recipe for our pop-up breakfast and events where we sample A LOT lately. General consensus: Yes. Nailed it. Delicious, healthy, anti-inflammatory, and the perfect consistency. Judging by the amount of people saying they can never get the ratio correct, it's really hard to make a good chia pudding. So simple, yet so difficult. Well, here's your answer!
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup honey/maple syrup/coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Supernola
- 1 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
Takes , Serves 4.
- In a jar with a lid, add all ingredients. Add optional ingredients if desired, depending upon what you'd like to pair it with.
- Secure lid, and shake vigorously.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit overnight or for at least 2 hours, shaking at least twice.
- When ready to eat, top with Supernola and fresh fruit, yogurt, or whatever you'd like + enjoy!