Paleo/Vegan/Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Bake.
FREAKIN DELICIOUS. That's all I'm going to say.
- Gluten Free
- D. E. L. I. C. I. O. U. S. (sorry, former cheerleader here...)
Make some, and make everyone fall in love with you all over again. No joke, that's what happened...
- 1 can organic pumpkin
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cold coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Goji Spice Supernola
Takes , serves 3-4.
- For the pie filling, beat the eggs, add the coconut cream, maple syrup and pumpkin. Beat thoroughly. Add in salt and pumpkin spice. Pour into small baking cups or dishes (these held approx. 1 cup each of pie filling).
- In a bowl, mix the coconut flour, coconut sugar, and Goji Spice Supernola. Add in small chunks of very cold coconut oil, mashing with a fork to create a chunky and well combined crumble for the topping.
- Top the pie filling with topping.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes at 375 degrees, depending upon the size of your baking dishes.
- Makes about 3-4 personal Pumpkin Pie Bakes!