Last season, we brought you these delicious Apple Cider Tartlets. This season, we're giving them a little pumpkin spice upgrade! Use the same recipe for the cup, but replace the apple cider with coconut cream. And we fill it with a dairy-free pumpkin pie filling instead. ENJOY!
Pumpkin Pie Tartlets
- 1 can organic pumpkin
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Goji Spice Supernola (get some here!)
Takes , serves 12-15.
- We ground our own almonds into a meal, and then kept the blender on for an extra 30 seconds until about half of it turned into an almond butter- like consistency.
- In a large bowl, mix your almond meal/butter with the ghee, adding in the eggs and coconut cream (to replace apple cider) until incorporated.
- Then add all of your dry ingredients, making sure not to mix too heavily once the coconut flour is added. Consistency should be similar to a shortbread cookie dough.
- Grease a mini muffin pan or mini tart pan with ghee. Form the dough into a cup shape making sure the base and sides are thick enough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, beat the eggs, add the coconut cream, maple syrup and pumpkin. Beat thoroughly.
- Combine the spices and salt. Pour filling into each of the tartlet cups and bake for 10-12 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with Goji Spice Supernola and share!