Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding.
Welcome to Pumpkin Spice season! We're just a little pumpkin obsessed here at Supernola... and a little holiday obsessed in general... so we're bringing you pumpkin spice recipes all season long! Starting with our delicious and energizing pumpkin spice chia seed pudding... yummmm...
Notes: The spices are your traditional pumpkin spice mix -- if you have a 'pumpkin spice' seasoning, you can cheat and use this. Be sure to read our blog post on the importance of using ceylon cinnamon first though here!
- 1 can coconut cream (liquid only)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1 oz. Goji Spice Supernola
Takes , Serves 2.
- This recipe is best with fresh baked pumpkin, but the can of pure pumpkin will do just fine all year round or when you don't grow your own pumpkin. Begin by opening up a can of coconut cream and using only the liquid by pouring it into a jar.
- Add to this the pumpkin, coconut milk, and spices.
- Close jar and shake what your momma gave you for 10 seconds.
- Add in the chia seeds and set in your fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve topped with Goji Spice Supernola, or layered into a parfait.