Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Dip/Spread.
Ok, let me start out by saying that this is going to probably be the least healthy recipe we'll ever post. It's cream cheese, I know. Yes, I'm lactose intolerant. But I LOVE cheese, and I can't help it. Sick for hours, bloated for days... but sometimes... I'll take it. For those of you who CAN eat dairy, ENJOY THIS!
- 1 package cream cheese or Neufchatel
- 1/2 cup cooked pumpkin
- 5 ounces coconut whipped cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
Takes . Serves 2.
- Combine cream cheese, pumpkin and pumpkin spice thoroughly, making sure there are no lumps. A mixer may be useful.
- Fold in the coconut whipped cream with a spatula.
- Serve chilled with chunks of Supernola Goji Spice.